If you need to hire a Miami private investigator, it’s important to make the right decision when it comes to who you hire. Learning the nuances of how to conduct a successful investigation is not easy, and many investigators are ill equipped and ill prepared to handle the job. With that in mind, here are 10 questions to keep in mind:
10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring A Private Investigator in Miami
1. What type experience to you have with cases that are similar to mine?
2. What is your background? How did you become a private investigator?
3. How long have you been a private investigator? How long have you lived and/or worked in South Florida and Miami?
4. What about a license? Are you licensed? How did you get your license? May I check the number with the state of Florida?
5. How about insurance? Are you and your company and investigators insured?
6. Exactly which investigator will I be working with? Will I have direct, immediate contact with the private investigator in Miami so I can stay up to date on the case?
7. How about confidentiality and privacy? Is my information, and are my interests, safe and secure?
8. What about cost? How much do I have to pay upfront, and can I expect to have additional costs in the future in order to meet my objective?
9. When you investigate my case, how will you ensure that the surveillance and investigations time I pay for is well spent and accomplishes my objective?
10. Do you offer discounts if I buy bigger blocks of surveillance hours, etc.?
Hiring a private investigator is an important decision – your case is important to you. Call our Miami private investigator today and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.